MADARA LAW’s team has acquired an exceptional breadth knowledge covering all corporate and commercial legal issues. By applying an individual approach to every case we handle which is both practical and commercial, our team has become a trusted legal advisor for its clients. We address efficiently and cost-effectively all cases for the benefit of our clients.
MADARA LAW advises a broad range of clients from the banking, textile, publishing, real estate, tourism, retail and technology sectors on the full spectrum of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and insolvency.
Our services in relation to corporate and commercial law matters cover:
- Establishment of a business, choice of corporate structure and tax mechanisms
- Conducting legal due diligence
- Restructuring the relationship between shareholders
- Restructuring of a company’s ownership
- Mergers and acquisitions, liquidation
- Preparing all types of documentation and legal agreements
- Negotiations and court representation
MADARA LAW also has substantial experience in the structuring and conduct of the entire process of insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings. Our attorneys have in-depth expertise in debt recovery enforcement, recovering plans, asset distribution, asset tracing and fraud investigations.